Bursa Investment Support Office is the unit of Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA), which is a governmental body affiliated to Ministry of Industry and Technology.
Bursa Investment Support Office is responsible of promoting the business and investment environment to the local and foreign investors and providing information and guidance through investment processes.
- Advising investors about investment opportunities, investment climate and sectors of province of Bursa
- Informing about potential investment sites
- Guiding about legal and bureaucratic procedures related to investment
- Informing and guiding about governmental supports regarding the scope of the investment
- Providing information about investment incentives and carrying out procedures like receiving application for document of incentives, completion of investment etc. within the scope of authorisation given by Ministry of Commerce
- Guiding investors for potential co-operations
- Promoting business and investment opportunities of Bursa on national & international level
- Carrying out work in order to provide co-operations with local, national and international institutions and improve the capacity
All the services provided by Bursa Investment Support Office are free of charge.
www.bursainvest.gov.tr is the official website of Bursa Investment Support Office (BISO) & Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency.
ABOUT BURSA INVESTMENT SUPPORT OFFICE